15 Alderwood Court
Enjoy sprawling space and lavish amenities in an exquisite design in this recently built, custom two-story 4 bedroom, 4 bath home, with a fifth bedroom option that is optimal as a guest room or office. With an elegant El Dorado stone-and-wood shingle exterior, the home’s entrance sits back from the street, beyond the expansive front lawn shaded by a stately oak tree. The large front porch offers enough space for lounge chairs and outdoor seating, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or watching the kids play on the lawn on a warm afternoon. This gorgeous family home at the end of a quiet court is in an ideal location in the Walnut Creek School District. Walking distance to Pleasant Hill BART, Renaissance ClubSport, Starbucks, minutes from the freeway and world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment in downtown Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill.
Sunlight streams through sliding glass doors and walls of Andersen dual-pane windows in the open-concept great room, kitchen, and dining room, gleaming off walnut hardwood floors. Recessed lighting, 9-foot ceilings, and crown molding add to the grandeur of the space, while a stone fireplace, hardwired surround sound, wet bar, and room for a 10-person dining table make it an entertainer’s dream. The bright, spacious chef’s kitchen dazzles with Caesarstone quartz countertops, white Shaker cabinets, and white subway tile backsplash, accented by stainless steel appliances including a Sub-Zero wine fridge with dual temperature zones, Sub-Zero french door refrigerator with freezer drawer, Wolf 8-burner gas range with double oven and exhaust hood, and Wolf dual convection wall oven and microwave. A large island and prep sink provide even more room to work, and an adjacent laundry room and mudroom offers additional counter space, built-ins for storage, and a secondary full-sized refrigerator.
Upstairs, french doors open to the immense master bedroom, which is an absolute oasis with a granite-and-travertine fireplace and a wide private balcony overlooking the front yard. The deluxe en suite bathroom is designed to avoid any arguments over space, with huge his and hers walk-in closets, an extra large half-wall shower with hand-held and stationary shower heads, a luxurious 6-foot spa tub, and his and hers vanities, plus a separate makeup counter. Two additional second-floor bedrooms are both carpeted, sun drenched with broad windows, and spacious, including sliding-door closets. The home is expertly designed for a growing family, while impressive amenities also make it perfect for hosting guests.
- Walking distance to BART, ClubSport, Starbucks, Iron Horse Trail and dining
- Quiet, kid friendly cul-de-sac location off private road
- 5 bedroom, 4 bath w/ approx. 4,029 sq. ft. of living space
- Minutes to Downtown, Broadway Plaza, Heather Farms park, and Countrywood shopping center
- Elegant open-concept design connecting the great room, kitchen, and dining room, accentuated by walnut hardwood floors, 9-foot ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding, and abundant natural light streaming in through Andersen dual-pane windows
- Chef's kitchen featuring white Shaker cabinets, white subway tile backsplash, Caesarstone countertops, a large island with prep sink, and gleaming stainless steel appliances including a 147 bottle capcity Sub- Zero wine fridge with dual temperature zones, Sub-Zero French door refrigerator, Wolf 8-burner gas range with double oven and premium exhaust hood upgraded with a 1200 cfm motor, and Wolf dual convection wall oven and microwave
- Walnut Creek Schools
- Convenient commuter location
- Approx. 1 mile from De La Salle and Carondelet High schools
- Luxurious finishes throughout
- Garage is equipped with an electric car charger
- Large Laundry room/Mud room with tons of storage & 2nd Refrigerator
- Open concept living
- Massive master bedroom suite, showcasing a large balcony overlooking the stately Oak tree in the front yard and complete with large his/hers closets
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Custom design / Built in 2016
- Exquisite home